Share your answers as a Comment that identify celebrities you think fits each Mister/Miss best or well.
- Do for as many or few characters as you care to, with more than one celebrity per character allowed.
- Come back and add more as you think of more, or see what others thought!
- Copy the text to the right of the picture and paste in Comments to avoid typing out the names.
- Identifying yourself to a character is optional.
- Naming people you know is not recommended. That is for a Facebook meme going on.
- Use this for Facebook, if you like, by downloading graphic below and uploading to your Facebook.
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
Memes converted to English as a Second/Foreign Language exercises.
4 thoughts on “Celebrity Mister Men and Little Miss Challenge”
Me – The Tiny Dangerous One
The Good Friend – Jennifer Aniston
The Slow One – Stephen Harper
The Pimp – Rod Blagojevich
The Good Little Church Girl – Charlotte Church
The Shy One – Kate Moss
The One That Always Swears – Christian Slater
The Grumpy One – Andy Rooney
The One That Always Gets Hurt – Liz Taylor
The One That’s Up to No Good – Rush Limbaugh
The Jock – Peyton Manning
The One With the Bad Memory – Joe Biden
The Geek – Bill Gates
The Innocent One – Wayne Gretzky
The Goody Two Shoes – Miley Cyrus
The Drama Queen – Britney Spears
The Lazy One – Chris Martin (for plagiarizing)
The Gangster – Coolio, Chris Brown (for very different reasons)
The Stylish One – Penelope Cruz
The Flirt – Angelina Jolie
The Tiny Dangerous One – Avril Lavigne
The Tower – Yao Ming
The One With All the Gossip – Perez Hilton
The Lady’s Man – George Clooney
The One You Can Depend On – Barack Obama
The Annoying One – Rosie O’Donnell, Ann Coulter
The Cutie Pie – Rachel McAdams
The Princess – Gwynneth Paltrow
The Funny Guy – Chris Rock
The One That Always Gets Hungry – Oprah
umm i dont get it