According to a popular English idiom, it doesn’t hurt to ask. Really? If you have never asked a question that hurt, like maybe on a topic that hurts you to discuss, please look up what that is like for some trauma victims, but please don’t ask them about it in case you might set off their trigger points.
I just saw the new trailer for Logan, in what will probably be the last movie about Wolverine with Hugh Jackman. The song used in it was Hurt, originally written and recorded by Nine Inch Nails, but covered by Johnny Cash. I had not heard either one but let’s just say I was immediately and fully captivated. The trailer was interesting, sure, but it was the song that made it what it was for me! PERFECT combination!
I LOVE musical moments like that in my life! If you haven’t heard and/or seen what I’m talking about, the trailer and full Johnny Cash cover of Hurt is below. Enjoy! And if you have, hell, enjoy it again!
p.s. I can’t wait for the movie, either! 😉
These 73 avatars and buddy icons are of penguins. They are square, at 96×96 pixels each, and should be usable for many, if not most applications allowing avatars and buddy icons. They were as big as I could generally find them
These graphics came from the original files I collected in making the Penguins Facebook friends tagging meme poster, separating out the Penguins posters, along with some additional pics not used. To get the icons, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
- Upload to where you want to use it, whether on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, WordPress, Blogspot, other blogs or other places.
- Click the Back button on your browser to come back to here or click the thumbnails below the picture to move on to the next picture.
- Come back another day whenever you feel like using a new one, or download them all now!
- Please click here for a complete list of avatars, buddy icons and themed Facebook profile pictures on this site (see blue header near bottom of destination page).