This site has a small collection of assessments, logs, and workbooks you can freely access for yourself and others.
For assessments, there are a handful, with two being very popular relating to personality which you can take for yourself, then interpret your results on your own. I have also included two on other sites, with asterisks after their names, for personal use as I have found them very useful, and have directed people there on many occasions. Assessments available include:
- A detailed personality test based on works by Jung, Myers, Briggs, and Keirsey;
- Dr Helen Fisher’s Personality Test for Love;
(used on the Chemistry.com matchmaking site)
- Introversion / Extraversion Assessment
(from Scientific American);
- Bergen Facebook Addiction Assessment;
- VIA Character Assessments*; and
- Authentic Happiness Index (UPenn).
There are three logs on this site you can freely download and use for yourself:
- Finances Log in Excel;
- Running Log in Excel; and
- Daily Activities Tracker on Google Sheets
(which you can save in different formats).
There is only the Resolutions Planning Workbook currently.