Get NFL team logos for your iPhone, Blackberry, Palm Pre and HTC.
These are NFL team logo wallpapers 1920 x 1080 pixels in size widescreen. Other sizes can be found on this blog through these links, with some unique designs for every size:
- 1024 x 768 pixels AFC teams (also good for 800 x 600 monitors) – 210 wallpapers
- 1024 x 768 pixels NFC teams (also good for 800 x 600 monitors) – 188 wallpapers
- 1280 x 960 pixels AFC teams (also good for 1152 x 864 and 640 x 480 monitors) – 201 wallpapers
- 1280 x 960 pixels NFC teams (also good for 1152 x 864 and 640 x 480 monitors) – 172 wallpapers
- 1280 x 1024 pixels AFC teams – 194 wallpapers
- 1280 x 1024 pixels NFC teams – 164 wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixels AFC teams – 167 wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixels NFC teams – 145 wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixels AFC teams – 168 wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixels NFC teams – 143 wallpapers
- 1920 x 1200 pixels NFL teams – 195 wallpapers
- 2560 x 1600 pixels NFL teams – 171 wallpapers
- 2560 x 1920 pixels NFL teams – 170 wallpapers
There are LOTS of NFL player wallpapers, but relatively few with the team logos. Even the team websites often did not have them, and not in many sizes! As a designer, I love logos and colour schemes of sports teams and so I compiled this collection.
I did not create these wallpapers, for the most part, except for some I made from graphics I found online. I did adjust many of the wallpapers for more richness in colour, took out advertising and especially adapted many to their sizes here since most were not of this size.
Please click here to get wallpapers of other themes on this site.
Make your own customized screen saver from these NFL team logos wallpapers.
(PC Windows XP instructions)
2 thoughts on “NFL Team Logos Wallpapers (1920 x 1080 pixels)”
any chance you could make a download all link? I use these as my screensaver but like it to cycle through all 32 teams thanks!
Hi Alan, I don’t know how to make a download all link, unfortunately. I’d package them and email them to you but after I posted them, I got rid of them off my computer to save space, knowing I could get them from the site if I ever needed them again. I’m rotating different wallpapers now. If you download 1 of each team and put it in a folder, then set up your screensaver to use them, it will cycle through all 32 teams. I think you even have the option of random or in order, in which case, name them the way you want them to appear, or put a number to start the file names to create your order if alphabetical isn’t the way you want to go.