These are NFL team logo wallpapers the giant 2560 x 1600 pixels in size, which also make for good big resolution graphics of those logos if you want to use them for something else. Other sizes can be found on this blog through these links, with some unique designs for every size:
- 1024 x 768 pixels AFC teams (also good for 800 x 600 monitors) – 210 wallpapers
- 1024 x 768 pixels NFC teams (also good for 800 x 600 monitors) – 188 wallpapers
- 1280 x 960 pixels AFC teams (also good for 1152 x 864 and 640 x 480 monitors) – 201 wallpapers
- 1280 x 960 pixels NFC teams (also good for 1152 x 864 and 640 x 480 monitors) – 172 wallpapers
- 1280 x 1024 pixels AFC teams – 194 wallpapers
- 1280 x 1024 pixels NFC teams – 164 wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixels AFC teams – 167 wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixels NFC teams – 145 wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixels AFC teams – 168 wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixels NFC teams – 143 wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixels NFL teams – 192 wallpapers
- 1920 x 1200 pixels NFL teams – 171 wallpapers
- 2560 x 1920 pixels NFL teams – 170 wallpapers
There are tons of NFL player wallpapers, but relatively few with the team logos. Even the team websites tend not to have them, and certainly not in many sizes! As a designer, I love the logos and colour schemes of sports teams and so for anyone else who does, or perhaps you’re looking for a logo to cap off your set of player wallpapers for your screen saver, then you’re in luck!
I don’t know how many people out there have these huge monitors, but I suspect there aren’t many. Furthermore, I suspect many of those huge monitor owners are designers who probably make their own wallpaper. But let’s just see if there are many NFL fans with 2560 x 1600 pixel monitors looking for these wallpapers.
I did not create these wallpapers, for the most part, but for some made from graphics I found online. I did adjust many of the wallpapers for more richness in colour, took out advertising and especially adapted many to their sizes here since most were not of this size. I mean, don’t you hate it when you find a wallpaper and it’s not available in your monitor size?
Make your own customized screen saver from these NFL team logos wallpapers.
(PC Windows XP instructions)