Congrats to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for being the Super Bowl Champions. Champa Bay is on top of the world these days with the Lightning as the Stanley Cup Champs, the Rays as American League Champs, and now the Bucs as Super Bowl Champs. Funny. A year ago, both hockey and football championships were in Missouri, and now they’re in Florida. And Jason-Paul Pierre is the real GOAT, not Brady. JPP hasn’t gotten caught cheating like Brady, and is now 8-0 in the playoffs, including a win over Brady!
Below is a gallery of the new Nike NFL uniforms. Have a look and take the poll to tell people if you like them. You can also comment. Tell me what you think, and I’ll tell you what I think… if you care for what I think. 🙂
This gallery is easier to view than the NFL site’s gallery because there are no frequent advertisements interrupting your viewing here, and the thumbnails are labeled and in order! Seriously, NFL.com, you can do much better than that!
Are there NFL fans on Facebook? You betcha there are!
Would those NFL fans use their team logo banner as the Timeline profile cover photos? We’ll see, I guess.
Below are over 200 NFL team logo Facebook Timeline profile cover photo graphics covering every existing team. Hope I’ve got one you like for your team! Logos are listed in alphabetical order of team city (Arizona first, Washington last). I made these from my large collection of NFL team logo wallpapers customized for varying monitor sizes.
On the third day of the NFL draft, I am posting iPad wallpapers of the team with the third pick, which would be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
So below are some Bucs iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)
These are horizontal orientation backgrounds for Blackberry Bold 9000s and Palm Pre, 480 pixels wide by 320 pixels high. You can also use these for iPhones, iTouch and iPod Touch, of course, if you’re OK with your wallpaper to be horizontal.
To get the backgrounds please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
- Click Back to go back to this page or click a thumbnail below the large picture to move on to the next one.
You’re on your own to put it on your iPhone, iTouch, iPod Touch, Palm Pre or Blackberry, I’m afraid, cause I can’t justify the need for me to spend money on one so I haven’t got a clue how to do it!
While you’re decorating your iPhone or other cell phones, redo your voice mail with a singing message if you don’t have to worry about getting professionals calling you.
Please click here for monitor wallpapers of all NFL teams.
(various sizes from 1024 x 768 pixels to gigantic 2560 x 1600 pixels)