It’s December again, and for those who want to liven up the holidays with some inappropriate Christmas carols, I have six I wrote starting from back in 2009.
- Jingle Bells for Tiger Woods
- 12 Days of (Vietnamese) Christmas
- Noisy Night
- Bad Christmas
- Have Yourself a Bummer Little Christmas
- I Want a Hypothalamus for Christmas
- Deck your Balls with Boughs of Holly
- The Drugged Up Christmas Song
Each post contains the lyrics, and a video with the music to which you can practice. I recommend if you try, you do, because nuances in the melodies of the songs really come out when you try to sing different words to them.
But reading from the screen can be inconvenient, so below is a PDF with the lyrics you can print out for people to sing along with you. Or you can email it out and song titles link back to the posts, if people need to go to them for more information.
Inappropriate Christmas Carols, by Minh Tan (PDF download)
Can you just imagine the fun if you go caroling with these songs instead of the traditional ones? Enjoy!