Criticisms are free work
with whatever value you decide them to be
It’s December again, and for those who want to liven up the holidays with some inappropriate Christmas carols, I have six I wrote starting from back in 2009.
- Jingle Bells for Tiger Woods
- 12 Days of (Vietnamese) Christmas
- Noisy Night
- Bad Christmas
- Have Yourself a Bummer Little Christmas
- I Want a Hypothalamus for Christmas
- Deck your Balls with Boughs of Holly
- The Drugged Up Christmas Song
Happy 70th Birthday, Bob Dylan!
Ah, you were so much older then, you’re younger than that now… and may you stay forever young no matter how much the times, they are a’changin’, you rolling stone you!
Man, can you believe the Bob is 70???
I sure can’t… mostly because my main association with him is through his music, and that’s mostly timeless, never aging, so the icon seems that way to me.
For Bob’s 70th, Rolling Stone magazine did a huge number of features this month on him:
- The 10 Greatest Dylan Songs
- 20 Overlooked Classics
- 10 Best Bootlegs
- Quiz: Do You Know Your Dylan?
- Photos: The Evolution of Dylan
- Dylan’s First Rolling Stone Interview
Me, I did a meme tribute on Facebook to share one of my favourite Top 10 Bob Dylan songs each day leading to his birthday today. Here is my list, which was generally presented in no particular order except for the last two being my favourite two Dylan songs. It gets too hard to separate the order of the others for me.