After creating my version of the next generation of pictorial Facebook tagging meme in the Most Likely to version,the logical progression was a Least Likely To version below so this is original at the time of posting as far as I know it. While one can use this poster in a pessimistic way towards tagging people for the future, to identify friends who would be least likely to do something, I meant it as a reflective exercise with the instructions being to tag friends who were least like to do something.
This is an exercise to acknowledge how people change in big ways we don’t expect, but that we should afford them the chance to in life, rather than blocking them in by removing their potential. I’m generally a positive kind of guy, though with a bit of a wicked sense of humour, at times, as you can see by some of my choices in the poster below. As a result, despite using the same poster as the Most Likely to version, I changed the picture text to be more general in some circumstances. We may dream or lift others to the post of president, for example, but in reality, just being a leader applies to far more of us than president, no matter what kind of president you want to consider.
Here’s how to get the new graphic for your Facebook fun:
- Click on the picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends!
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
In case you don’t recognize some of these people, they are as follows, left to right:
- Top: Peyton Manning, Wangari Matthai, Osama bin Laden, Paris Hilton, Jet Li
- Middle: Pamela Anderson, Bob Dylan, Oprah Winfrey, the current Dalai Lama, Sue Johannson
- Bottom: Claudia Schiffer, Martha Stewart, Bill Gates, Anna Nicole Smith, Barack Obama
I’m too tired to put links to all these people but you can Google them, and maybe guess why I’ve put labeled each as such.