Egyptian Dictator Hosni Mubarak
The wealth of Hosni Mubarak has been estimated to be somewhere between $40-70 Billion! That’s Billions, not millions. (CBC, via MSNBC)
That’s an unbelievable number! I mean, I knew the guy wasn’t poor, but having that many billions???
Billions is a big of a difficult number to comprehend besides the actual number, so here is some context as to how much wealth that is.
“Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them,
and pretty soon you have a dozen of them.”
– John Steinbeck
“The only way to entertain some folks is to listen to them.”
– Frank (Kin) Hubbard
“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
– Bill Gates
“If you want your children to turn out well,
spend twice as much time with them as you think you should and half the amount of money.”
– Esther Selsdon
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”
– Henry Ford
Any quotes you’d like to share?
Please leave them as a comment. Thank you.
Contrary to the slightly nasty Facebook picture tagging meme of people who Should NOT do certain things given on Friday the 13th, this is a positive one to encourage people to try certain things as you think they should. The next one should be pretty fun!
Here’s how to get this graphic for your Facebook fun:
- Click on the picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends!
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
In case you don’t recognize some of these people, they are as follows, left to right:
- Top: LeBron James, Christie Brinkley, the current Dalai Lama, Emily Dickinson, Tiger Woods
- Middle: Wangari Matthai, Pope Benedict the whatever, Canadian flag maple leaf, Barack Obama, Miley Cyrus
- Bottom: Bill Gates, Arianna Huffington, Brad Pitt, Rihana, Lang Lang
I’m too tired to put links to all these people but you can Google them, and maybe guess why I’ve put labeled each as such.