Supposedly, we dream four to six times per night. Remembering, them, though, is a different matter. I’m not talking about remembering them in super details, or a long time. I’m just talking about realizing you had a dream when you wake up, whether you could only say a few words about it like something that was involved, or describe it in detail. For dream memory, the going rate seems to be one or twice a week, though the distribution is rather diverse, which is why the rate is once or twice, a 100% margin of error essentially. That’s all great to know, but it has no context for the individual, like me. As a result, with my daily activities tracker that I use to track my performance towards my many resolutions, I had decided to track my dreaming as well.
How long do certain products that take a while to go through last in your household? Or how long do you take to go through them if you lived on your own and guests didn’t use much of them, like toothpaste or perfume/cologne? I’m not talking about weekly renewables here, like cartons of milk, I’m talking about things like shampoo bottles, soaps, spices, etc. If you didn’t know answers to these questions, let me tell you about my really easy way to find out!
I got my first taste of the new WordPress.com editor today, and I spat it out faster than the worst food I had ever tasted! Blah!
- Copy the entire coloured URL below and paste into a new browser window, but do NOT hit Enter
- Change the text in red bold italics to whatever your site name is your WordPress account. You should be able to see that once you log in (and choose your site if you had more than one to your account).
- Now hit ENTER, and you’ll be prompted for a new post in the Classic WP Editor! If not, please check your site name you substituted in red. Everything should be the same until, or unless, WP takes away the Classic Editor or changes how to access it.
- I would also recommend bookmarking the URL if it works so you don’t have to do this every time, even if you didn’t post a lot.
Thanks so much Suso SM!
As for editing old posts in the Classic Editor, you can try the way below.
Do you know of anyone good at something, but who isn’t putting that skill to use as well as it could be? Are you good at anything that you’re not putting to the best use? I think if we thought hard, we would be able to find examples of both. Some who may not be so judgmental of others may be challenged to find examples in others, but I dare say if you couldn’t find examples for yourself, you should either think harder, or go get tested for a number of psychological disorders.
There are lots of details here, but it’s easy once you go through it once or twice, because all it comes down to are the steps below, which you can just try for short video samples without reading the rest of the post, and see if you feel like you need to read the rest of it:
- Go to the online course as if you were going to view it
- Hold the Windows key while pressing g to get the recording interface
- Do a few setups (or not, but if so, you’ll be familiar with after first try)
- Start recording on the recording interface, press Play on the video
- Stop when done recording or when episode ends and URL changes to next episode. The site keeps on playing, but your video recording will not switch, it seems. You have to leave the video to play to record, unfortunately, not like file downloads, but you can keep it on mute.
Do a few demos first for a few minutes each to get things right. Then go at it for real. Good luck!