There are lots of details here, but it’s easy once you go through it once or twice, because all it comes down to are the steps below, which you can just try for short video samples without reading the rest of the post, and see if you feel like you need to read the rest of it:
- Go to the online course as if you were going to view it
- Hold the Windows key while pressing g to get the recording interface
- Do a few setups (or not, but if so, you’ll be familiar with after first try)
- Start recording on the recording interface, press Play on the video
- Stop when done recording or when episode ends and URL changes to next episode. The site keeps on playing, but your video recording will not switch, it seems. You have to leave the video to play to record, unfortunately, not like file downloads, but you can keep it on mute.
Do a few demos first for a few minutes each to get things right. Then go at it for real. Good luck!
Facebook stories is a feature on Facebook that is essentially a visually primped up collection of posts on another stream besides the Newsfeed, intended to get it more attention with some isolation from your main Newsfeed. Probably to cause more addiction, too, to be honest. See a more technical description of what Facebook Stories is and how it works in the link at the start of this paragraph. Even in that description, though, it’s not really a “story”, even the briefest of stories. If you really want to do stories on Facebook, try this simple method that will give you something closer to a real story, and something better than Facebook Stories.
Please take these ideas only as ideas, NOT medical advice or other advice. Thank you.
I recently heard about the Indian superfood called amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry. Here are a couple of articles I quickly found on why amla is so good for you, mostly due to the antioxidants it contains [Organic Facts, Mastering Diabetes, NCBI academic journal]. You can research more if you want to know more. The benefits of amla are just a background to this post, not the purpose of this post.