Nobody in their right mind, or even in their left mind, would promote instant noodles as a healthy food.
It’s seafood pasta with three types of “pasta” being capellini, vermicelli and egg noodles. Add shrimps for seafood and a touch of Chinese Five Spice, among other things, to have a nice balance of Italian, Chinese, seafaring and exploratory nature, and Marco Polo is the best name you can give this dish.
Seriously, give it a try before you laugh at it. A banana sandwich is the freshest banana bread you can make, and the easiest, too!
But if you were worried about being mocked for such crude cuisine, try the deluxe craftsman version below. 😉
Just wanted to share a bit of a crazy concoction I improvised on for supper tonight. Use however much or little you like in your version of the recipe.
- Cook quinoa in a rice cooker till ready, then turn off to let cool while you do the rest here.
- Dice up fresh grape tomatoes, green onions and mint leaves.
- Turn on wok to frying temperature (just above medium for me).
- Cut up bacon strips into half inch bits.
- Throw into wok and mix around till fried to desired level.
- Turn off stove.
- Throw in quinoa and mix well.
- Throw in all the diced up stuff and mix well.
It’s really good, but I caution against eating too much. Quinoa is potent stuff! You’ll have a lot of energy without having to eat a lot. But at least it’s not like sugar high sort of energy overload or anything like that. If you’re doing anything like marathon training or needing lots of energy in food that tastes and is good, this is for you!
Yes, bacon is good for you. Accept that and your world will be better. 🙂