This is a yet to be finished collection of Facebook Cover Photos for its Timeline Profile layout. There will be over 200 cover photos by the time I’m done, which I hope will be about March 5th. Please come back for more once in a while. After all, you can only use one at a time on your Facebook profile. 🙂
Until December 6th, there is a global campaign on Facebook where people replace their profile pictures with their favourite cartoon character/s, then encourage their friends to do the same. Now this campaign I like! Too bad it’s way too short but it’s gone viral globally after just a day’s notice!
I’ve got over 250 cartoon pictures made for Facebook profile pics at the bottom, arranged in alphabetical order with names, which include some modern and some old cartoons.
These backgrounds are 480 x 360 pixels in size, suitable for Blackberries and some HTC smart phone models.
To get the backgrounds, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
You’re on your own to put it on your iPhone, iTouch, iPod Touch or Palm Pre, I’m afraid, cause I can’t justify the need for me to spend money on one so I haven’t got a clue how to do it!
Other Harry Potter graphics on this blog:
- 1024 x 768 pixels (also good for 800 x 600 and 640 x 480 monitors)
- 1280 x 960 pixel wallpapers (also good for 1152 x 864 monitors)
- 1280 x 1024 pixel wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixel wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixel wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 1920 x 1200 pixel widescreen wallpapers (also good for 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800 and 960 x 600 pixel monitors)
- 2560 x 1440 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 2560 x 1600 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 6″ x 4″ Harry Potter printable picture cards
- Harry Potter Facebook tagging meme pictures
- Harry Potter characters for use as profile pictures, buddy icons and avatars
- Harry Potter wallpapers for iPhones (480 x 320 pixels)
While you’re decorating your iPhone or other cell phones, redo your voice mail with a singing message if you don’t have to worry about getting professionals calling you.