True North just released the new Winnipeg Jets logo late Friday afternoon upon learning it had leaked on the Internet via this picture showing the new Jets logo on merchandise. All that is available within 24 hours of that release are in small files of the logos so there isn’t a lot for me to work with to create wallpapers. However, for the early adaptors and fervent fans, of which I know there are many in Winnipeg, here are 10 designs below in 11 different sizes.
For Super Bowl XLV, the NFL dressed the Black Eyed Peas in TRON Hallowe’en costumes, got them to sound like they would without all the studio mixing and smoothing over of recorded music, and added a little Guns ‘n’ Roses to complete the unmix.
This year, they decided their audience un-aged about 20 years to be wanting the Black Eyed Peas rather than a nearly dead Baby Boomer band.
These backgrounds are 480 x 360 pixels in size, suitable for Blackberries and some HTC smart phone models.
To get the backgrounds, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
You’re on your own to put it on your iPhone, iTouch, iPod Touch or Palm Pre, I’m afraid, cause I can’t justify the need for me to spend money on one so I haven’t got a clue how to do it!
Other Harry Potter graphics on this blog:
- 1024 x 768 pixels (also good for 800 x 600 and 640 x 480 monitors)
- 1280 x 960 pixel wallpapers (also good for 1152 x 864 monitors)
- 1280 x 1024 pixel wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixel wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixel wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 1920 x 1200 pixel widescreen wallpapers (also good for 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800 and 960 x 600 pixel monitors)
- 2560 x 1440 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 2560 x 1600 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 6″ x 4″ Harry Potter printable picture cards
- Harry Potter Facebook tagging meme pictures
- Harry Potter characters for use as profile pictures, buddy icons and avatars
- Harry Potter wallpapers for iPhones (480 x 320 pixels)
While you’re decorating your iPhone or other cell phones, redo your voice mail with a singing message if you don’t have to worry about getting professionals calling you.