With the Denver Broncos’ loss in the final game of the regular season, Tim Tebow and his Broncos finished their season 0-3 and had to rely on help to get into the playoffs. This was after a magical 7-1 run under Tim Tebow, whose magic seems to have ran out as it no longer was able to cover for his weak ability to throw with some magic. Has Tebow’s magic finally ran out, and how much Tebowing might he have to do to get it back if so?
The deal to move the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg seems to be all but done as I write this. I’m going to gamble that it will happen in writing this post and move on to the next big question of whether the new Winnipeg team should be called the Jets?
These backgrounds are 480 x 360 pixels in size, suitable for Blackberries and some HTC smart phone models.
To get the backgrounds, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
You’re on your own to put it on your iPhone, iTouch, iPod Touch or Palm Pre, I’m afraid, cause I can’t justify the need for me to spend money on one so I haven’t got a clue how to do it!
Other Harry Potter graphics on this blog:
- 1024 x 768 pixels (also good for 800 x 600 and 640 x 480 monitors)
- 1280 x 960 pixel wallpapers (also good for 1152 x 864 monitors)
- 1280 x 1024 pixel wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixel wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixel wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 1920 x 1200 pixel widescreen wallpapers (also good for 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800 and 960 x 600 pixel monitors)
- 2560 x 1440 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 2560 x 1600 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 6″ x 4″ Harry Potter printable picture cards
- Harry Potter Facebook tagging meme pictures
- Harry Potter characters for use as profile pictures, buddy icons and avatars
- Harry Potter wallpapers for iPhones (480 x 320 pixels)
While you’re decorating your iPhone or other cell phones, redo your voice mail with a singing message if you don’t have to worry about getting professionals calling you.