I recently devised my own way to make double layered mittens where all the seams are on the inside after inversion. The double layer also allowed one for show on the outside, like with spandex of many funky patterns, and one for warmth on the inside like with generic fleece, or both of fleece for warmth. I did the latter and added a matching double layered tuque I also devised my own way of doing with similar principles, to make a “Canadian” winter gift set for a friend who happens to have the same head and hand size as me. Very convenient!
Contrary to the slightly nasty Facebook picture tagging meme of people who Should NOT do certain things given on Friday the 13th, this is a positive one to encourage people to try certain things as you think they should. The next one should be pretty fun!
Here’s how to get this graphic for your Facebook fun:
- Click on the picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends!
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
In case you don’t recognize some of these people, they are as follows, left to right:
- Top: LeBron James, Christie Brinkley, the current Dalai Lama, Emily Dickinson, Tiger Woods
- Middle: Wangari Matthai, Pope Benedict the whatever, Canadian flag maple leaf, Barack Obama, Miley Cyrus
- Bottom: Bill Gates, Arianna Huffington, Brad Pitt, Rihana, Lang Lang
I’m too tired to put links to all these people but you can Google them, and maybe guess why I’ve put labeled each as such.