Jeremy Lin is the current sports sensation with his meteoric rise out of nowhere to be a star with the New York Knicks. In just a week, he has gone from Asian representation to Asian sensation in the NBA. His Taiwanese last name, Lin, has been great for creating a whole new vocabulary around him and what he has done. However, with my rhyming first name of Minh, I can offer a few more of my play on sound nicknames for his vocabulary… maybe in exchange for some of his. Here’s a bunch of Jeremy Lin inspired vocabulary.
These are backgrounds or wallpapers for the Blackberry Bold 9000, Palm Pre and HTC Hero, Magic, Dream and Snap. The graphics are in horizontal orientation, 480 pixels wide x 320 pixels high, which means they could also be used as horizontally for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iTouch. The proper vertical orientation set for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iTouch can be found in this link, 155 graphics.
Or try my original Twilight backgrounds set for iPhones, Blackberry Bold 9000s, Palm Pre and HTC (both orientations combined)
I didn’t have the time to put captions to these graphics but I think Twilight fans know who’s who in them. I’ll label them when I get back from vacation mid-December. I just wanted to get them out there for people to enjoy before I left.
To get these wallpapers, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
- Click Back to go back to this page or click a thumbnail below the large picture to move on to the next one.
You’re on your own to put it on your Blackberry, Palm and HTC, I’m afraid, cause I can’t justify the need for me to spend money on one so I haven’t got a clue how to do it!
These were all created from pictures in my posts of high resolution Twilight and New Moon printable 6×4 picture cards, and posters from 8 x 12 to 20 x 24 inches, perfect to create photo transfer gifts for Christmas and other occasions! The cropping is sometimes different, but that’s about it. Give them a try!
- Backgrounds for iPhones, Blackberries and other handhelds
- Facebook tagging memes
- Photo sized cards (print like regular 6″ x 4″ photo)
- Polls (related to Twilight Saga or their actors and actresses)
- Posters (8″ x 12″ up to 20″ x 24″, most also printable as 6″ x 4″ photos)
- Wallpapers for monitors of many sizes
While you’re decorating your iPhone or other cell phones, redo your voice mail with a singing message if you don’t have to worry about getting professionals calling you.
I created these tagging challenges for fans of North American professional football, or people who know lots of those fans. The tagging challenges can be done on Facebook, MySpace, LiveJournal or other platforms where you can tag people on pictures.
The idea is to see how diverse is the group of football fans you know, and how does that compare to your fellow football loving friends. It’s no fun if everybody supported the team you supported, you know!
- Pick a Facebook tagging meme of your choice based on the leagues below: National Football League (NFL), Canadian Football League (CFL) and Arena Football League (AFL).
- Tag one person you know whose favourite team is represented by the team logo. It has to be that person’s favourite team as you can’t tag a person twice on the same photo.
- How many teams can you tag? And how does this compare to your friends who might have done this same challenge?
Here’s how to get these graphics for your tagging fun:
- Click on a picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends!
Fancy yourself quite the social sports fan, or this isn’t your sport? Try the same Facebook tagging challenges for:
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.