I just saw the new trailer for Logan, in what will probably be the last movie about Wolverine with Hugh Jackman. The song used in it was Hurt, originally written and recorded by Nine Inch Nails, but covered by Johnny Cash. I had not heard either one but let’s just say I was immediately and fully captivated. The trailer was interesting, sure, but it was the song that made it what it was for me! PERFECT combination!
I LOVE musical moments like that in my life! If you haven’t heard and/or seen what I’m talking about, the trailer and full Johnny Cash cover of Hurt is below. Enjoy! And if you have, hell, enjoy it again!
p.s. I can’t wait for the movie, either!😉
President Obama recently outlined six huge challenges he saw to the tech industry via Wired Magazine. Today, six of the tech industry’s leaders answered back in a very insightful article:
- Tim O’Reilly on tackling inequality
- Chris Dixon on strengthening cybersecurity
- Mark Zuckerberg on ensuring that artificial intelligence helps rather than hurts us
- Yasmin Green on keeping terrorists from using technology to plot and do harm
- Mary Barra on developing tools that will take climate resilience and clean energy mainstream
- Satya Nadella on making it easier for citizens to participate in their government
I’ve been out of the loop for quite a long while on this one, and I apologize. The old format was a custom format which I had rather liked, but it was good only on screen. I haven’t been a big phone or mobile user so I never really looked at it on a mobile device all these years that people had started to view web sites on phones and small tablets! It looked fine on an iPad so I generally thought it was fine.