From the one piece pattern at right that was fitted for my lingerie model, I was able to quickly make a thong in about 30 minutes. It’s shown below on a mannequin that is not as curvy as my lingerie model so it doesn’t fit as nicely, nor look as sexy covering more than on her, but you should be able to get a fair idea what it looks like.
No, I didn’t get any G-strings for Christmas. Neither did my guitar. I’m talking about having made some for my lingerie sewing model while trying out working with new techniques and materials for making them. Since there’s not much to them, I figured I could fit them all into one post instead of one post per garment as I usually do. 🙂