[ pronounced BAsoREXia ]
The sudden urge to kiss someone.
- From the TEDTalk below (at about 2:28), by Tiffany Watt Smith, which includes a bunch of emotions where there are no words in English, but which you may well have experienced, but never had one single word to describe them! Or which you may go out and try to see if you can conjure up the feeling from hints in its definition for where and/or under what conditions one might experience it.
In today’s culture with sexual assault, this isn’t a light-hearted word it once was. However, it does exist for some, mischief or seriously wrong, or potentially abused as an excuse.
This is meant for your Facebook fun and is my own creation. However, if you like, you can leave a Comment on which character you’d label yourself as and let’s see who shows up.
- Click on the picture to get the full size graphic in a new window.
- Right click and choose Save As to get the graphic.
- Upload to Facebook and either tag your friends or let them tag themselves.
- Be very careful because this can hurt feelings, give wrong impressions and such of you and them!
- Text is available to the right of the photo should you want to type it out for a note or other purposes.
- I’ve tried to have as little gender bias as possible but some was inevitable.
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.