There’s a new sexual orientation out there, and it’s called “digisexuality”. This Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Radio interview, New York Times article, and Sexual and Relationship Therapy journal article by Neil MacArthur can give you a bit more depth into the subject.
This is meant for your Facebook fun and is my own creation. However, if you like, you can leave a Comment on which character you’d label yourself as and let’s see who shows up.
- Click on the picture to get the full size graphic in a new window.
- Right click and choose Save As to get the graphic.
- Upload to Facebook and either tag your friends or let them tag themselves.
- Be very careful because this can hurt feelings, give wrong impressions and such of you and them!
- Text is available to the right of the photo should you want to type it out for a note or other purposes.
- I’ve tried to have as little gender bias as possible but some was inevitable.
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.