There are lots of details here, but it’s easy once you go through it once or twice, because all it comes down to are the steps below, which you can just try for short video samples without reading the rest of the post, and see if you feel like you need to read the rest of it:
- Go to the online course as if you were going to view it
- Hold the Windows key while pressing g to get the recording interface
- Do a few setups (or not, but if so, you’ll be familiar with after first try)
- Start recording on the recording interface, press Play on the video
- Stop when done recording or when episode ends and URL changes to next episode. The site keeps on playing, but your video recording will not switch, it seems. You have to leave the video to play to record, unfortunately, not like file downloads, but you can keep it on mute.
Do a few demos first for a few minutes each to get things right. Then go at it for real. Good luck!