When in New York, especially the Manhattan borough that a lot of people associate with the image of New York, sewist and fashionistas instantly gravitate to the Fashion/Garment district for fabrics and sewing related needs. I did that last time and reviewed them here. However, with image also comes price, like a brand name commands it even if the quality is no better, or worse, than another equivalent product. This is why you head outside the Fashion/Garment District for some deals, though that’s not to say there’s nothing good for quality and selection diversity there. I would actually recommend checking out some of these shops first, if you had the time. It would give you a good idea what’s available at what price, before visiting the Fashion/Garment District, if you have any concern about price when purchasing your fabrics and notions.
This is meant for your Facebook fun and is my own creation. However, if you like, you can leave a Comment on which character you’d label yourself as and let’s see who shows up.
- Click on the picture to get the full size graphic in a new window.
- Right click and choose Save As to get the graphic.
- Upload to Facebook and either tag your friends or let them tag themselves.
- Be very careful because this can hurt feelings, give wrong impressions and such of you and them!
- Text is available to the right of the photo should you want to type it out for a note or other purposes.
- I’ve tried to have as little gender bias as possible but some was inevitable.
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.