This was the third tuque I made from my recently designed and fitted one piece double layered tuque pattern shown below. The ability to put something larger than a panel on the tuque is why you’d want to really use this pattern, as well as better durability, compared to the multiple panel patterns you usually find out there. Here, I grabbed some portraits of The Original Series Star Trek Enterprise crew from a cotton print, and appliquéd them onto the flat fleece before sewing together to form a shaped tuque.
Soccer and Rugby Fans Facebook Friends Tagging Challenge
I created these tagging challenges for fans of North American, English and Aussie rules rubgy, or people who know lots of those fans. The tagging challenges can be done on Facebook, MySpace, LiveJournal or other platforms where you can tag people on pictures.
The idea is to see how diverse is the group of soccer/rugby fans you know, and how does that compare to your fellow soccer/rugby loving friends. It’s no fun if everybody supported the team you supported, you know!
- Pick a Facebook tagging meme of your choice based on the leagues below: Major League Soccer (MLS), Rugby Super League (RSL) and National Rugby League (NRL).
- Tag one person you know whose favourite team is represented by the team logo. It has to be that person’s favourite team as you can’t tag a person twice on the same photo.
- How many teams can you tag? And how does this compare to your friends who might have done this same challenge?
Here’s how to get these graphics for your tagging fun:
- Click on a picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends!
Fancy yourself quite the social sports fan, or this isn’t your sport? Try the same Facebook tagging challenges for:
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.