Huh? Mark Who?
From having created the Simpsons Facebook tagging meme that’s been stolen so many times over, I have converted the pieces into graphics 256 pixels wide that are ideal for Facebook profile pictures. I’m sure they are useful for some other applications as well, though these are not meant for the square avatars and buddy icons some applications require. If you want to use it as such, you’ll be asked to crop the picture and you can then decide if you still like it.
The pictures in the gallery below are all the same width, unlike how the thumbnails are show. To get the icons, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
- Upload to where you want to use it, whether on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, WordPress, Blogspot, other blogs or other places.
- Click the Back button on your browser to come back to here or click the thumbnails below the picture to move on to the next picture.
- Please click here for a complete list of avatars, buddy icons and themed Facebook profile pictures on this site (see blue header near bottom of destination page).
Today’s offering is The Simpsons, so Simpsons fans, let’s see how you stack up against Hello Kitty, Superheroes and Mr/Ms fans from your interest and downloads!
- Click on the Simpsons poster below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends (or let them tag themselves).
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
Please click here for graphics from the poster below which you can use for your Facebook profile at full profile size (and in some other applications, too). No names appears with the profile pictures.