From my New York fabric shopping trip, I got a metallic print with the Flintstones on it. It’s probably been in that store since 1993 when the copyright on the fabric said it was printed. Here’s what I did with it!
Until December 6th, there is a global campaign on Facebook where people replace their profile pictures with their favourite cartoon character/s, then encourage their friends to do the same. Now this campaign I like! Too bad it’s way too short but it’s gone viral globally after just a day’s notice!
I’ve got over 250 cartoon pictures made for Facebook profile pics at the bottom, arranged in alphabetical order with names, which include some modern and some old cartoons.
From having created the Simpsons Facebook tagging meme that’s been stolen so many times over, I have converted the pieces into graphics 256 pixels wide that are ideal for Facebook profile pictures. I’m sure they are useful for some other applications as well, though these are not meant for the square avatars and buddy icons some applications require. If you want to use it as such, you’ll be asked to crop the picture and you can then decide if you still like it.
The pictures in the gallery below are all the same width, unlike how the thumbnails are show. To get the icons, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
- Upload to where you want to use it, whether on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, WordPress, Blogspot, other blogs or other places.
- Click the Back button on your browser to come back to here or click the thumbnails below the picture to move on to the next picture.
- Please click here for a complete list of avatars, buddy icons and themed Facebook profile pictures on this site (see blue header near bottom of destination page).