From my New York fabric shopping trip, I got a metallic print with the Flintstones on it. It’s probably been in that store since 1993 when the copyright on the fabric said it was printed. Here’s what I did with it!
Until December 6th, there is a global campaign on Facebook where people replace their profile pictures with their favourite cartoon character/s, then encourage their friends to do the same. Now this campaign I like! Too bad it’s way too short but it’s gone viral globally after just a day’s notice!
I’ve got over 250 cartoon pictures made for Facebook profile pics at the bottom, arranged in alphabetical order with names, which include some modern and some old cartoons.
From having created the Hugging Facebook 2.0 Tagging games, I thought I’d share the graphics to be used as avatars and buddy icons. Unfortunately, not all the graphics were big enough to be used as avatars and buddy icons, although I did set a high standard to make them 256 pixels squared rather than the smaller 128 or 96 pixels squared that many applications ask for. That way, it’d save some people some tech hassles, disappointments and so on.
To get the icons, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
- Upload to where you want to use it, whether on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, WordPress, Blogspot, other blogs or other places.
- Click the Back button on your browser to come back to here or click the thumbnails below the picture to move on to the next picture.
- Please click here for a complete list of avatars, buddy icons and themed Facebook profile pictures on this site (see blue header near bottom of destination page).