In March, I got a chance to do some fabric shopping in New York and this is my perspective on the experience. You may find some of this useful for your next, or first, visit there.
It’s Hallowe’en! Not ready but need a costume? Here’s a simple one!
Just throw on your worst laundry, don’t wash or shower, and down a bottle of Buckley’s cough syrup if you’re not bitter enough about the world.
Actually, down a bottle anyway cause you’ll need to be that disillusioned about life and the world you live in.
Then complain about anything you can think of anytime you see anybody.
An original, cheap, last minute Hallowe’en costume that will get you into lots of Hallowe’en parties in major cities in North America where protests are being held.
For some reason, I forgot to include a set of Twilight and New Moon Wallpapers for 1280 x 1024 pixel monitor sizes among the sets I had previously made for other monitor sizes. It’s a popular monitor size, so I hope some people will find these to their liking.
If you have a monitor other than 1280 x 1024 pixels, I hope you have one of these other monitor sizes
- 1024 x 768 pixels (part 1) (also good for 800 x 600 and 640 x 480 monitors) — 209 wallpapers
- 1280 x 960 pixels (also good for 1152 x 864 monitors) — 211 wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixels — 187 wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixels — 209 wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixels — 187 wallpapers
- 1920 x 1200 pixels (also good for 1680 x 1050, 1280 x 800 and 960 x 600 pixel monitors) — 188 wallpapers
- 2560 x 1600 pixels — 126 wallpapers
- Backgrounds for iPhones, Blackberries and other handhelds
- Facebook tagging memes
- Photo sized cards (print like regular 6″ x 4″ photo)
- Polls (related to Twilight Saga or their actors and actresses)
- Posters (8″ x 12″ up to 20″ x 24″, most also printable as 6″ x 4″ photos)
- Wallpapers for monitors of many sizes