This is a yet to be finished collection of Facebook Cover Photos for its Timeline Profile layout. There will be over 200 cover photos by the time I’m done, which I hope will be about March 5th. Please come back for more once in a while. After all, you can only use one at a time on your Facebook profile. 🙂
Other Harry Potter graphics on this blog:
- 1024 x 768 pixels (also good for 800 x 600 and 640 x 480 monitors)
- 1280 x 960 pixel wallpapers (also good for 1152 x 864 monitors)
- 1280 x 1024 pixel wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixel wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixel wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 1920 x 1200 pixel widescreen wallpapers (also good for 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800 and 960 x 600 pixel monitors)
- 2560 x 1440 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 2560 x 1600 pixel widescreen wallpapers
- 6″ x 4″ Harry Potter printable picture cards
- Harry Potter Facebook tagging meme pictures
- Harry Potter wallpapers for iPhones
- Harry Potter backgrounds for Blackberries and HTC smart phones
Just in time for the premiere of the new Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince…
Someone created a great poster of 20 Harry Potter character sketches. I broke it apart and optimized the individual drawings to be 256 pixels wide that is optimal for Facebook profile pictures.
From having created one of the Harry Potter Facebook friends tagging meme posters back in March, I also have some small photos of Harry Potter characters. These are only 156 pixels wide, the odd size being to fit into that poster. However, they can still serve many applications like Twitter, WordPress and other blogs, etc. Please just note that with most icons and avatars, a square shape is desired, typically 128 pixels squared or less. If you use the ones I have provided below, there may be some cutting off or cropping. However, I think most people will be OK because the face will be captured well, and that’s what matters most.
To get the icons, please:
- Click on an image to see it full size.
- Right click and choose Download or download in whatever ways your browser does.
- Upload to where you want to use it, whether on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, WordPress, Blogspot, other blogs or other places.
- Click the Back button on your browser to come back to here or click the thumbnails below the picture to move on to the next picture.
- Please click here for a complete list of avatars, buddy icons and themed Facebook profile pictures on this site (see blue header near bottom of destination page).