There are a lot of Hello Kitty and Sanrio wallpapers out there, but there are hardly any big enough for widescreen monitors that are so popular today. I don’t know why that is, whether the Hello Kitty fans don’t have large monitors, or whether they don’t care to have Hello Kitty wallpapers that much. Regardless, here are some. I created them from various graphics I found on the Internet, doing at least a reasonable amount of touch ups and adjustment to each from the original graphic.
This set is for 1920 x 1200 pixel widescreen monitors. They are also good for 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800 and 960 x 600 pixel monitors. If you’re needing another size, please click on the links below.
Some wallpapers may be a bit bright for some people, but I didn’t like looking at these images either darkened or faded. There is a nice range of intensity among these wallpapers so hopefully, you’ll be able to find at least a few you like. You can either get one as a desktop wallpaper, or a set to use as your own Hello Kitty screensavers via instructions below.
If you’re using Windows XP, you can learn how to create your own customized Windows XP screen saver with instructions via this link.
I also have instructions for how to use Windows 7′s nice rotating background feature to rotate many of these wallpapers on your computer if you didn’t know how to enable it.
I hope you will enjoy these wallpapers!
Other Hello Kitty / Sanrio posts on this site:
- 1024 x 768 pixel wallpapers (also good for 800 x 600 and 640 x 480 monitors)
- 1280 x 960 pixels (also good for 1152 x 864 monitors)
- 1280 × 1024 pixel wallpapers
- 1440 x 960 pixel wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixel wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixel wallpapers
- iPhone backgrounds (320×480 pixels)
- Blackberry Bold 9000s, Palm Pre, HTC backgrounds (480 x 320 pixels)
- Blackberry, HTC backgrounds (480 x 360 pixels)
- Avatars and Buddy Icons for Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, WordPress and other applications! (256 x 256 pixels)