What does Jacksonville and Miami have in common that Tampa Bay does not? I don’t know, but I always wondered why when the Jacksonville Jaguars came into the NFL, they also picked teal as a main colour like the nearby Dolphins in Florida. While the old Buccaneers had the rather ugly brown orange swashbuckling pirate uniforms and logo, their new ones are fabulous, in my opinion. I like the Jaguars logo find, but the teal sure makes it look interesting.
Don’t get me wrong, I rather like teal. I love the Dolphins’ orange, teal and white colour combination. Just not for football.
Anyhow, below are some Jacksonville Jaguars iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)