Of all the NFL team logos, I would probably vote the Dolphins’ logo as being the cutest. I’m not sure “cute” is the reputation a football team wants to project, but they don’t have a tough fish version like that of the Vancouver Canucks, for example.
The Dolphins’ uniform isn’t far behind with the laid back teal and orange, which I love in the mostly white version. However, it’s anything but “tough”. Of course, “tough” is how you play, not in how you look, as the Dolphins’ defense has proven in recent years, but not looking tough doesn’t do you too much good in the macho world of football.
Anyhow, below are some Miami Dolphins iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)