Like the Baltimore Ravens, my last post for NFL team logo iPad wallpapers, the Arizona Cardinals also has a tough bird logo not well used, in my opinion. That menacing large scale logo in the set below could certainly cover more of the helmet than the small one that looks like a rubber stamp on an all white helmet with way too much white on the uniform. But hey, that’s just my opinion.
Anyhow, below are some Arizona Cardinals iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)