Unless you were a Giants fan, did you know there were so many variations of the New York Giants team logo? Just have a look at the gallery below, minus my own variations on them for fine differences in wallpaper designs to suit different tastes among potential users. Sadly, most of the logos are very similar, and none are anything that would impress many fans or designers. I think it’s time the organization hold a logo design contest!
But until they get some new logos, below are some NY Giants iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)