I absolutely LOVE looking at close-up, close-cropped portraits. Some people find them a little intense to look at. Others find it creepy, especially if the people are creepy in some ways… like Twilight vampires and werewolves, maybe?
Nah! I don’t even like Twilight, but I have to admit I do like the pictures below formatted for properly sized and cropped iPad wallpapers at 1024 x 1024 pixels. The public relations folks for Twilight and New Moon did a great job at getting these portraits from the Twilight and New Moon movies. They were available in less than close-up pictures, which I have formatted to large size posters. I then close-cropped them down for the iPad wallpapers below, which, I have to admit, looked pretty darn good!
I’ll have to wait and see if Twilight fans will use these on their iPads… or if there are many Twilight fans with iPads. Most Twilight fans are young and probably can’t afford the iPad right yet, or justify spending the money on it yet. We’ll see how many of the older ones have iPads and won’t mind being seen, possibly ridiculed, with large portraits of their favourite Twilight characters. 🙂
- Backgrounds for iPhones, Blackberries and other handhelds
- Facebook tagging memes
- Photo sized cards (print like regular 6″ x 4″ photo)
- Polls (related to Twilight Saga or their actors and actresses)
- Posters (8″ x 12″ up to 20″ x 24″, most also printable as 6″ x 4″ photos)
- Wallpapers for monitors of many sizes