Today, the St Louis Rams are slated to be making their first overall pick in the NFL draft. There hasn’t been a lot of interest by other teams to trade for it, but we’ll see. For me, that’s enough reason to be post some St Louis Rams team logo wallpapers for the iPad among the various teams I have compiled which has yet to be posted.
I don’t know who St Louis plans to pick, or if they will ultimately trade that #1 overall pick away, but I wish them the best of luck. I really liked the best show on turf for a few years there, and hope to see them rise again to be a contender.
Below are some Rams iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)