It’s a couple of months after the Superbowl as I write this, and I wonder if the glow has worn off yet on the people of New Orleans that their Saints are the champs. New Orleans needed that win much more than Indianapolis considering the Katrina debacle still going on in the bayou. But that win doesn’t change the realities of every day life, as important a beacon of hope and pride as it is to the people. My hopes are constantly with the people for the betterment of their lives.
Now, I don’t know how many Saints fans have iPads and are passionate enough to put some Saints iPad wallpapers on them, but hopefully, there are a few. I hope they like some of my designs, too. Below are some Saints iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)