Seattle is the home of Microsoft, operating system of most PCs.
You reckon anybody there bought an iPad?
And if there were, that they might be Seahawks fans?
And ones who love the less than glorious team these days to put their logo on their iPad?
Well, I would hope so. I think of Seattle… um, what are people from Seattle called? Seattlelites?
Anyway, I think of Seattle citizens as tech savvy, not just Microsofties. And Seahawks fans to be as passionate as any in the NFL. So I made some Seahawks iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels for them. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)