Because a commenter named Mike requested it, below are some Oakland Raiders team logo wallpapers for the iPad. I have to apologize a bit, though, because I didn’t have a lot of suitable graphics to start with making these wallpapers. You see, a lot of the Raiders wallpapers I had access to had the RAIDERS wording above it. Unfortunately, the only way I could crop things without cutting off the main logo, chops off the R and S on the ends of the word so you end up looking at the AIDER when you use your iPad in the vertical orientation.
AIDERs? From Oakland? R U kiddin’ me? Are you guys supposed to hurt people?
Anyway, this collection didn’t turn out to be the most razzling dazzling of iPad wallpaper collections. But hopefully, the people in Raider Nation who like things clean will like them.
Someone else care to suggest the next NFL team I should post?
Below are some properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)