Hey, there are some people in New York, right? And a whole bunch of them must be Jets fans, no? And surely some of them must have bought an iPad!
But would any of them want to put a Jets logo on their iPad? One that properly fits?
Below are some properly sized 1024 x 1024 pixel iPad wallpapers with the NFL New York Jets team logos. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are five types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)