These wallpapers are 1920 x 1200 pixels in size for widescreen monitors. However, they are also good for other sizes listed immediately below. The operating system on your computer should know how to scale them properly. There will be no distortion or warping of the images as the other sizes listed just below here are of the same proportion:
- 1680 x 1050 pixels
- 1440 x 900 pixels
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- 960 x 600 pixels
For a movie as popular as Avatar, there aren’t that many great and large images to choose from to create wallpapers. I’ve collected what I could find and did a fair bit of touch up to them to create this collection and those of other monitor sizes listed below. Most of it was reducing noise because the pictures were terribly grainy, so it wasn’t like I altered the avatars or anything. I also took out a lot of advertisements that are annoying to look at and did not put any of my own.
Due to the lack of good images, I also added a few from the video game, which has some pretty good images of its own. Of course, they are video game quality, not movie quality, but as pictures, they were better quality than most of the movie pictures I found. Whichever you like, I hope you find something you like in the collection below.
My Avatar movie and video game wallpaper collections are also available for these other sizes:
- 1024 x 768 pixels (also good for 800 x 600 and 640 x 480 monitors) — 61 wallpapers
- 1280 x 960 pixels (also good for 1152 x 864 monitors) — 61 wallpapers
- 1280 x 1024 pixels — coming
- 1440 x 960 pixels — 61 wallpapers
- 1600 x 1200 pixels — 60 wallpapers
- 1920 x 1080 pixels — 53 wallpapers
- 2560 pixels wide (includes 2560 x 1440, 2560 x 1600 and 2560 x 1920)— 75 wallpapers in total
Make your own customized screen saver from these Alice in Wonderland wallpapers.
(PC Windows XP instructions)