How diverse are your friends in terms of geographical origin, and culture with a lot of that? How does that compare to your friends’ friend diversity.
Find out by tagging your friends on these Facebook friends diversity tagging challenges.
- The first one is of Asian countries.
- The second is of European countries by flags.
- The third is of European countries by coat of arms, for the smarty pants.
- The fourth is for Canadians counting friends from various provinces and territories.
- The fifth is for Canadians counting friends living in various provinces and territories.
Ideally, I know I’d have memes with more than just “regional” representation for diversity, but it’s hard to tag and make out over 150 countries on a meme, you know. It’s also hard to make one for the 50 US states. Other regions, meanwhile, just don’t have enough. But you can probably count on the fact that you probably have lots of friends either like you and/or like each other so in a way, these memes are not bad for design. Most Europeans, for example, probably have lots of European friends to really give the meme an honest effort. I have lots of Canadian friends like my fellow Canadian friends to give the meme a good go at filling it all out. Anyway, that’s what I have. I apologize if there isn’t one that suits you.
Here’s how to get these graphics for your tagging fun:
- Click on a picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your profile.
- Tag your friends!
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.