This song started out in version 1 as a rowdy and ruckus song about my opinionated self, for all the opinionated people out there. However, something happened on the way to finishing it over about 4.5 years and 5 versions. I got reflective and basically doubled the length of the song while halving its tempo to end up with a hippie sing-along that might well be good for kindergarten to teach children some good behaviour in life.
Tag Archive: something
Note: Since this posting, I have evolved Facebook picture tagging memes on my own ideas far beyond this concept I saw. My ideas involve real world and life actions rather than just associating ideas. They are listed under the Action memes category, involving what I call Facebook 2.0 tagging memes.
The pictorial Facebook tagging memes that have been going around in many variations seems to have evolved into that common high school year book feature, the Most Likely To… page. I saw one just hours ago, but it was so poorly done (mostly due to almost unreadable small type) I went and created my own, text, picture compilation and all. Here’s how to get it:
- Click on the picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends or let them tag themselves.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
In case you don’t recognize some of the people in my new version, they are as follows, left to right:
- Top: Peyton Manning, Wangari Matthai, Osama bin Laden, Paris Hilton, Jet Li
- Middle: Pamela Anderson, Bob Dylan, Oprah Winfrey, the current Dalai Lama, Sue Johannson
- Bottom: Claudia Schiffer, Martha Stewart, Bill Gates, Anna Nicole Smith, Barack Obama
You can Google these people if you want to know more about who they are, and maybe guess why I’ve put labeled each as such.