Until December 6th, there is a global campaign on Facebook where people replace their profile pictures with their favourite cartoon character/s, then encourage their friends to do the same. Now this campaign I like! Too bad it’s way too short but it’s gone viral globally after just a day’s notice!
I’ve got over 250 cartoon pictures made for Facebook profile pics at the bottom, arranged in alphabetical order with names, which include some modern and some old cartoons.
View full article »
OK. I’ll be the first to admit this Facebook picture tagging meme might be a bit on the mean side, but not if you use it right and only tag people you have as Facebook friends (i.e. not people who you don’t have so you would effectively be deriding them behind their backs).
This is a Facebook picture tagging meme of people who Should NOT do certain things. Hey, we all have things we’re either bad at. This will mildly test the strength of your friendships to see if people you know have gotten over things, or are comfortable having it broadcast to the world. In that sense, though, I caution you to use this carefully if you choose to use it at all. This is a bit more than just fun and games, but there are some people who don’t care for fun and games who might like it, and that’s why I’ve created it. There is a Should Try counter karma version to encourage people to try certain civilized things.
Here’s how to get the new graphic for your Facebook fun:
- Click on the picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends!
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
In case you don’t recognize some of these people, they are as follows, left to right:
- Top: Adam Sandler as Happy Gilmore, Joe Biden, Larry King, Ted Haggard, Paris Hilton
- Middle: Connie Chung, Milli Vanilli, Rush Limbaugh, Osama bin Laden, Pope Benedict the whatever
- Bottom: Michael Jackson, Sarah Palin, Chris Brown, Rosie O’Donnell, George W. Bush
I’m too tired to put links to all these people but you can Google them, and maybe guess why I’ve put labeled each as such.