Jeremy Lin is the current sports sensation with his meteoric rise out of nowhere to be a star with the New York Knicks. In just a week, he has gone from Asian representation to Asian sensation in the NBA. His Taiwanese last name, Lin, has been great for creating a whole new vocabulary around him and what he has done. However, with my rhyming first name of Minh, I can offer a few more of my play on sound nicknames for his vocabulary… maybe in exchange for some of his. Here’s a bunch of Jeremy Lin inspired vocabulary.
Tag Archive: knicks
I created these tagging challenges for fans of North American professional basketball, or people who know lots of those fans. The tagging challenges can be done on Facebook, MySpace, LiveJournal or other platforms where you can tag people on pictures.
The idea is to see how diverse is the group of basketball fans you know, and how does that compare to your fellow basketball loving friends. It’s no fun if everybody supported the team you supported, you know!
- Pick a Facebook tagging meme of your choice based on the leagues below: National Basketball Association (NBA), Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA) and Premier Basketball League (PBL) since I am from Halifax and we’ve got the Halifax Rainmen in that league.
- Tag one person you know whose favourite team is represented by the team logo. It has to be that person’s favourite team as you can’t tag a person twice on the same photo.
- How many teams can you tag? And how does this compare to your friends who might have done this same challenge?
Here’s how to get these graphics for your tagging fun:
- Click on a picture below to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your profile.
- Tag your friends!
Fancy yourself quite the social sports fan, or this isn’t your sport? Try the same Facebook tagging challenges for:
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.