This is meant for your Facebook fun and is my own creation. However, if you like, you can leave a Comment on which character you’d label yourself as and let’s see who shows up.
- Click on the picture to get the full size graphic in a new window.
- Right click and choose Save As to get the graphic.
- Upload to Facebook and either tag your friends or let them tag themselves.
- Be very careful because this can hurt feelings, give wrong impressions and such of you and them!
- Text is available to the right of the photo should you want to type it out for a note or other purposes.
- I’ve tried to have as little gender bias as possible but some was inevitable.
- Click the Back button on your browser to return to this post.
Please click here for a complete list of over 100 Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
I did not create these three Facebook picture tagging memes, but I adopted a picture of canine behaviour for Facebook tagging and I improved the quality of the animals tagging meme for Facebook picture tagging use. I also optimized both’s make-up for Facebook usage. I do not know from where the latter comes originally so there is no source link. As for the former, it’s for the dog lovers, not implying one’s friends are dogs. And, of course, you can also use this for other things as the original poster was created to do. I apologize I no longer have that link because I had found that original poster a long time ago, emailed it to someone and still had it in my Inbox.
To use any of these for your Facebook tagging fun:
- Click on the picture to get it at full size.
- Right click on that picture and save to your computer.
- Upload it to your Facebook profile.
- Tag your friends!
Please click here for a complete list of Facebook picture tagging memes on this site with which you can use for fun with your friends.
p.s. I did not correct spelling mistakes on the animals tagging meme because it was difficult to find the right font, size and all.