The Cleveland Browns have the most boring uniforms in the NFL, in my opinion. It’s so old it looks like it’s from the 1930s, never mind the 70s or 80s looking logos and uniforms some team have. They wouldn’t need to change their uniforms for retro days and nobody would know any better. For those die-hard traditionalists, I’ve included a plain one colour iPad wallpaper.
However, for logos, they have about as wide a range as I can think of. You’ve got the bulldog, the football, the little chihuahua looking dog biting the football, and a leprechaun? Say what? How does that all tie together? Somebody care to tell me what the leprechaun has to do with the “browns”? I thought leprechauns were green?
Anyhow, below are some Cleveland Browns iPad wallpapers properly sized at 1024 x 1024 pixels. I only make wallpapers with team logos because players change too often these days.
There are many types of iPad wallpapers here.
- Unique one-offs with full backgrounds.
- Plain logo on a plain team colour background.
- Embossed logo for those who like a little eye candy, labeled with “emboss”.
- Small logo are for those who like a lot of plain space for their “padtop” icons.
- Small embossed logo that look like a button, labeled with “button”.
- Textured backgrounds like canvas, burlap, sandstone and steel, which you have to see full size to appreciate the difference as the thumbnails don’t do them justice.
I try to design these wallpapers for a variety of tastes and usages. I hope you’ll be able to find one you like.
Please click on the links below for NFL team logo backgrounds/wallpapers (among other themes) for your:
- iPhone, Blackberry, Palm and HTC
- Monitors (many sizes)
- Decorations (printable team logo and other photos)